PRIALT was a project where I created a 3D animation of the mechanism of action. First, they wanted the MOA where the sales people could speak over it. Then we went back and created a version with a voice over. Backwards from the recommendation, but we made it work.
Check out what a first draft of the MOA looked like.
Here are screen shots from the animation:
View it live at this website:
Project Role and Responsibilities
- Developed and maintained a detailed project timeline
- Managed project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Monitored project progress and performance
- Provided status reports to the project supervisor and client
- Collaborated in all phases of the CG production pipeline including script, storyboard, 3D modeling, surfacing, lighting, rendering, delivery and archive
- Review of project to determine the type and number of physical and 3D assets required
- Solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of product and procedure to fulfill client’s brief
- Advised client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues
- Ensured creative consistency for the brand guidelines