The MICST animations consist of two separate animations. The first is a basic animation review for surgeons who are going to be repairing a ventral hernia using the minimally invasive component separation technique in conjunction with specific space maker balloons.
The second animation is an overview of the surgical procedure. It is a simplified, step by step walk through from surgical orientation to repairing the hernia. It details a specific technique using specialized tools- balloons.
Here are stills from the project.
Project Role and Responsibilities
- Developed and maintained a detailed project timeline
- Managed project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Monitored project progress and performance
- Provided status reports to the project supervisor and client
- Collaborated in all phases of the CG production pipeline including script, storyboard, 3D modeling, surfacing, lighting, rendering, delivery and archive
- Review of project to determine the type and number of physical and 3D assets required
- Solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of product and procedure to fulfill client’s brief
- Advised client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues
- Ensured creative consistency for the brand guidelines